JOB SUMMARY: Are you an experienced Care Provider looking for employment with an outstanding company? Safe At Home Senior Care is accepting applications for experienced and skilled Care Providers. Immediate positions are available for qualified applicants. Safe At Home Senior Care also provides health and dental benefits for full time employees.
ABOUT US: Safe At Home Senior Care is locally owned and operated and has been in business since 2005. Come join our team of excellent Care Providers - we are committed to providing the best non-medical In-Home Care in the county to our valued seniors.
Safe At Home Senior Care, an equal opportunity employer provides:
- Competitive wages
- Employee Recognition for providing great care to our clients
- Benefits Including: Medical, Dental, Vision and paid sick time! *Health benefits after 60 days of full time employment with 30+ hrs./week
- Advanced certifications in specialized care
- Able to read, write, and converse in English
- Valid Driver’s License, reliable car and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a FBI background check
- Proof of negative TB test
- Good communication and time-management skills
- Follow a detailed, written care plan and document Progress Notes
- Light housekeeping, laundry and errands
- Grocery shopping, meal planning and preparation
- Assist with dressing, grooming and personal care
- Transfer from chair or bed
- Transport/Escort to Doctor Visits, etc.
- Follow company policies and procedures
- 1+ years minimum Caregiving experience
- Training/Experience with Dementia, various disabilities and End of Life care
- Able and willing to work in Santa Cruz County
- Positive attitude, superior communication skills, and the ability to work independently
Compensation: 20.00-24.00 an hour D.O.E and location
HOW TO APPLY: If interested, please submit an online application here.
Safe at Home Senior Care, Inc. is in equal opportunity employer does not discriminate based on: Race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or veteran or military status.